31.5.07

going home

i'll be going back to Malaysia tomorrow! i like Indonesia, but i don't think i can live here long. i reckon Indonesians are certainly more polite and accommodating than Malaysians, plus the chicks are hot too, but the traffic and the driving is too much for me to handle. tension la stay here. every morning before we go over to VHQ, the post house, i sure wake up as bright as noon after the car ride. chill la, i didn't sleep much leh the night before. kaneh. can't i even get a few minutes of shut eye? i'll be back here for a day or 2 for the online after 2 weeks of animation anyway.

i guess Indonesia really likes me. i haven't even got back yet, and i've got another storyboard to look tru for some 3D animation supervision in Jakarta. that project is probably in June, which means i'll be spending my birthday alone in Jakarta. chibai. :( whoa, my head can't take so much information, but so much work and no rest is a whole lot better than complaining about no work at all. for now, i just wanna go home and get a good night's sleep.

i love what i do, but i need some rest. internal combustion soon. i wanna go out for dinner with my friends, and see my boys and my parents. surprisingly i miss dee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi... like i said, move your company to fiji or something.. hahah!
then you can do the "remote-control" work...