23.5.07

did you know

i decided to post a 'did you know' about joey khor. like so many of you fuckers keep thinking you know me right. let's see if you got me figured.

courtesy of julian oh.

did you know

  • that i'm NOT gay!! or soft.
  • that i don't eat fish, except for the steam ones with fire burning beneath.
  • that i don't eat chocolates, except for white ones.
  • that i don't like to drink. i pretend i do in clubs just to entertain you, sohai.
  • that i'm exactly 6 feet in height.
  • that i'm 57kg. i'm underweight by 10 fucking kg. and i constanly get ppl telling me to eat more and shit like tat. either that, or "do you do drugs?". i don't do any more drugs... just that i don't do any less either. hey, sock it! i'm a healthy, skinny fuck. so what.
  • that if i put all the women i've had in my life in each year, they would have caught up with my age and still have 6 years change. but again, most of the women in my life has always caught my eye, but never my heart. it's not that i'm proud of the statistics. it just goes to show what a lousy lover i am. now, don't analyze and tell me why you think so. i dun give a fuck what you think. i'm just tired right now. im still not gay!
  • that most of the closest people in my life are all women except for my bestfriend. women's man? don't know why, don't care. all i know is that they sincerely care a lot for my well being. boy, is my future girlfriend gonna be so jealous. haha.
  • that there is only enough space for 2 women (other than my mum) i'd die for in my life, which is dee and zell. it's obvious.
  • that i'm not intellectual or smart. never claim that i was. i just see things differently in shapes, colours and form. most would call it "creative". i call it "maybe".
  • that i am light hearted, literally. haha. i'm light hearted because my heart is light. you get? my close friends would.
  • that i don't watch horror flix cos i get bad dreams and scare the fuck out of myself. don't wanna be doing that. lately, i don't even watch serious dramas. even if i do, i'm actually studying. it's kinda like how a priest is with a bible, and a student is with books. i love the soapy korean love dramas ocassionally. i'm a sucker for romance stories.
  • that i have lived my first dream, to do a music video. i think we are getting pretty good at it too. haha. my other dream is to make a film. yes, it would be a love story. haha.
  • that i listen to every damn thing, but i prefer rock at heart. it makes me happy.
  • that on my cloudy days, which i have more often that not, i listen to songs and sing out loud to make me feel better.
  • that i love shoes, the sneakers sort. especially chucks. if i were to wear a pair each day, it'll take me a month to wear them all.
  • that i'm a size 9 on chucks. hint hint, my birthday is coming up. haha.
  • that i've got this thing with matching shoes and clothes, colour and design. it's not that i'm vain, i just need to feel comfortable with what i'm wearing, and i'm just build that way.
  • that i love HUE, and i love what i do. i spend 8/10 of my waking time doing it; and i wake all the time. i just hate the politics and ass kisses that goes with it.
  • that i have the tendency to exaggerate and blow things bigger than what they are. it's not like i'm doing it conciously, or i intend to lie. and i talk loud and kan cheong, but it's just me. you'll get use to it after a while.
  • that i'd like to think i'm a pretty good designer and director.
  • that i have very few close friends (and i hold them dearly), and i don't warm up easily, but i know a lot of people that doesn't really matter. don't figure this out too. i am what i am. it keeps me safe.
  • that i don't think i'm all that. that's why i push to do better. i just seem that way.
  • that most ppl think less of me on first impressions. they usually think i'm some angry young punk who can't do shit in life. i find it amusing. firstly, i'm not angry (anymore), and i've got lots of love. haha. some of my close friends can testify to that. haha.
  • that i never had love for animals, and i never really cared if the panda went extinct. we can always paint the grizzly white, and punch it in both eyes to get the black rings. i once kicked a cat into the drain cos it irritated me. don't get me wrong, i don't hate them, i just got no love for them.
  • that i had a lapdance once in australia. woo-hoo.
  • that i'm NOT gay!! or soft.

so there you go. go fish! the point is... there's no point la. exactly what i'm saying. does it matter? no lor. so let's just try to get along and keep our opinions to ourselves. quote unquote lord of war," people should not go to war, especially with themselves." but he said it in a different context la.

13 comments:

Joanne said...

not gay or soft but very in touch with your feminine side... :p

joey.khor said...

wa lau hushie. you really think so? in what sense? :(

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Honestly, I thought you were gay, or at least bisexual. But that's okay.

And you don't eat chocolate because white chocolate is typically a mixture of sugar, COCOA BUTTER, milk solids, lecithin and vanilla. This product can't be officially classified as "chocolate" because there is no chocolate liquor in it.

Are you sure you're not gay??

joey.khor said...

wow, thanks for the education in chocolates. but i dun really care lor. haha.

wa lau, I AM NOT GAY!! STOP IT! STOP IT!! *pulling hair. lol. tired edi.

how to get girlfriend lidat?

Anonymous said...

my bro is definitely not gay. he's just tender and caring only, right? *wink*

joey.khor said...

DEFINITELY! my dearest maylyn certainly got that right.

besides, this post is not about me being gay or not la. i've got so many other did you knows leh. how come everyone seem to point that one out only? i just highlighted it twice cos i get that comment more often that the others and certainly a few more these days, dats all.

joey.khor said...

I WANNA UNFRIEND ALL OF YOU EDI

joey.khor said...

hugs june. finally, another decent comment! 2-2.

now that you mention, i won't be telling you what i did to the dog that bit me. haha.

see what i mean, even ppl who reads my blog and comment oso mostly women wan. haha.

btw, june, 'fucker' is not a vulgar word mind you. haha. its a filler for sentences. 'fuck' is an adj. everyone use it. check the oxford dictionary. haha.

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Okay, Joey, I believe you're not gay but I was just trying to tell you... I really thought you were gay when I met you in college, bwahahaha...

Pretty boy is always cool, at least you know how to take care of yourself and be groomed!

Anonymous said...

okok you win la- u should also put this point in - i'm a vulgar walking dictionary!!
hahaha

let me guess, u bbq the dog rite and invited your muslim friends to eat together with you LOL! -just teasing you. no i don't want to know what happend to the dog. i'll be very upset...

i love the photo shot.

Anonymous said...

You're different from before because...

... you don't carry anger in your daily approach to life...

... your anger used to drive you further, strive farther...

... you channeled your anger and turned it into self motivation...

... you have a better focus in derecting what you really want...

... you sometimes see things one sided, obliterating the other one for the fact that it makes you comfortable...

... gay or not, the name joey sounded so char bo...

... matching your clothes color, texture, design with your shoes is char bo...

... you have no love for animals because they can't interact nor response correctly to you...

... you can't manipulate animals the way you could, towards humans...

... your ex-girlfriends also share the same sentiments (eyes), not sensuality (heart) just like you...

... you only enjoy the best way, and the best way to eat fish are the steam ones...

... drinking sodas in clubs also can entertain sohais...

... shoe fetish is a FEMALE thingie, so go figure...

... YOU DEFINITELY HAVE THE TRAITS OF BEING A GAY...

... you view things so avant garde-ly, i wonder how or what you see in each and every human being...

... i do know joey, yet our puny life changes all the time...

... be it for the better, or for the worse...

... the next time we cross path, you will look different, and it must be the shoes!!!

joey.khor said...

tiu!! patrick, i call you to write karangan meh. kanasai! chill la bro. it's not a big deal. i dun really care lor if you think i'm gay or not, nor if you think i see things one sided, or i manipulate ppl. haha. I STILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU. :P joking ah. sounds like you dont even know me at all bro, but i respect what you think. but like i said, just keep it to yourself k. THIS IS AFTER ALL MY BLOG. i like the balls on you man.

junie, hugs. thanks. i'm glad you liked the pictures. no, i din bbq the dog. i punched the dog so hard on the nose bridge, it cracked and bled till it died. just wanted you to know. :P

lynn, ya lor babes, pretty boy i don't deny. haha. pretty boys love black haired bimbos. hugs. :P

joey.khor said...

junie, i was kidding about the dog. :) i promise you i won't tell you about it k. sorry, din mean to make you sad. i'll take into consideration the next time i talk about animals.