13.5.07

colour me fancy

i've outdone myself again. converse was having some value buy thingy going on, so i thought i'd buy a pair of chucks for 60 bucks and design it myself. did it inpromptu cos i was too lazy to sketch it first on paper. nice eh? look at me so rajin. wah, it's been a while since i did any primitive artform. my neck cramp like fuck. got me pissed after a while cos the process was taking too long. haha. what ya think? i think it's all worth it. wah, me likey. now, the only problem is, i've got no more space to put it on the racks, and i don't mean those at HOOTERS! haha.





now, ain't that a lovely pair of shoes? haha. now, who wants to buy? i'm putting it up for auction.

15 comments:

skeevs said...

I want.. but I don't want to pay for it :P

joey.khor said...

you no need to ask la, i'm already in the process in making one for you. i did this to try first before i did yours.

Anonymous said...

awesome sums it up nicely :)
how about you design one for me on my old superstars? =P

feistydoll said...

joey, you wanna start painting shoes seriously? hehe :P told u already, open shop with ah lan. hahah

joey.khor said...

thanks for the compliment lynn. but how much you willing to pay? designs don't come cheap k. haha. oh, btw, remember to wash your shoes before you pass them to me!!

joey.khor said...

of course not doll. no money wan design shoes. there's another thing i like more than design. to get paid for doing designs! haha. i already have a shop opened. haha. it's called HUE and you're in it doll!

Joanne said...

jor... nice loh...

joey.khor said...

hey junie, i was just reading YOUR BLOG when your comment came! haha. glad you like it. fung keong oso can la. by the time i'm done with your fung keong, you can sell it for a gucci!! haha.

oh, i can't remember how the food tasted in hooters. who goes there to eat anyway? haha.

soulreplay said...

huhu..help me paint one also can? or you design then i paint myself? T_T i dont know what i want on the shoe

Stella said...

by the looks of it its definitely not in my size :(

Unknown said...

Joey, water color? Lak sek wor...

joey.khor said...

acrylics (rubber based) la my dear kaixin. thats why its harder. damn frus wan.

stel, im afraid so babes. :(

Unknown said...

Joey, where can I buy the acrylic(rubber based?) I want to tattoo my henchmen meow meow.. heh heh heh

Unknown said...

btw, free sat? yam cha bangsar?

joey.khor said...

kx ah, go to any art shop oso can edi.

can can, saturday in bangsar. yay yay. call mrs. phang oso ya. what time ah? gimme a call k...