14.5.07

done with you

i'm so done with you! just because im on a lighter side these days doesn't mean i fucking turn soft! fuck you! don't take me for a fool, you fuckhead! im not someone you take lightly and walk over! not today, not tomorrow. at least for now, i'm just bitching on my blog! you're just a waste of my time! enough of hearing about your shit. you got something to say, say it to my face! you don't really wanna piss me off k. im not as educated as the rest of them to try making sense and reason. eh fucker, when i come in, i promise you i will fucking kill you! this is not smack talk! bitch some more behind my back la, serious! i'll give you something to bitch about! leave me the fuck alone man, because you'll be praying that you did! fuck you again!

ok, puas! umm... woo zaaa...

5 comments:

skeevs said...

Piss..Ooops..I meant, Peace Y'all \/

:)

Unknown said...

UuuuuUUU..

I also want ... DIE YOU MF DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAOOOWWWWWWWWW CCCCHHHIIII BBBBBAAAAAAAAIIII...
(i like it in hokkien)


Bad day?
me too.

Anonymous said...

looks like a very piece of typography artwork...

from AFAAAAaaarrrrr....
:D

joey.khor said...

kx, ya lor. we all have days like this, and certainly people like these as well in our lives.

rodent, actually, that was intention. hehe. nice eh, anger with a pinch of design!

Anonymous said...

Hah! I also want to give him a piece of my typography, that blady mofo!