31.5.07

4 play

Damn it! this shit is contagious man. i first saw it in eve's blog, and i just skimped tru it, and went, what??!! then this evening, i loaded junie's blog and i saw it there again. im like what the... anyways, i was at elle's blog (which i'm always there anyway, and she hasn't updated for the entire week, cos she ain't feeling too well), and pop it was there too! yau mou ying. i'll be damned if i see it on perry's blog. haha. anyway, elle tagged me, and so here it is. i'm gonna make sure i see it on everybody's blog. haha.

4 Jobs I've had in my life
1. interactive designer
2. brand creative head
3. lecturer
4. creative director

4 Movies I can watch over and over again
1. braveheart
2. the last samurai
3. jerry maguire
4. the patriot

4 Places I've been on Vacation
1. melbourne
2. pangkor island
3. bangkok
4. korea

4 Of my Favorite Dishes
1. hotplate tau foo
2. steamed fish with fire below
3. baby kailan with oyster sauce
4. linguini cabonara

4 Places I would like to Visit
1. amsterdam (there are only 2 reasons why)
2. japan
3. bali
4. maldives

4 Most overused Words
1. tiu
2. fuck
3. i
4. mahai

4 TV Shows I love to Watch
1. prison break
2. full house (korean drama)
3. my name is earl
4. heroes

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
1. julian oh
2. fizah rahim
3. ah lan
4. seng kai

i'd tag hushie too if i had space! so consider yourself tagged hushie!

3 comments:

kaism said...

y 4? y not 5? y not 10?

Joanne said...

hehe... oklah, it's the thoughts that counts. i'll take it lar, although i'm across the road! :p

joey.khor said...

kai : mou tak kai. leave it alone and just do it la. geesh. :P

hushie : across the road? i dun get leh... i'll be coming home tomorrow. :)