19.6.07

you can try

woo, this just works my day. and i thought i had a bad week. looks like someone had it worse. anything to get a review eh. is this the same dude that does this? you know you are fucked when your boss starts dancing around, literally. haha. well, cheerios, i hope he had fun dancing as much as i had fun watching. keep it up dude. you certainly have a much better chance at dancing. sorry, that was cheap. couldn't help it. haha.

whoops!! dude, you beat me to it la. i'll just stick to directing and designing. i lose hands down man.

8 comments:

UnkleBus said...

fuh... it sure does look like him.

joey.khor said...

bro, it IS him la... hahaha. guess he gets paid more dancing. i think he can beat ciara to it.

Anonymous said...

There goes my perception of INTEL... as someone who can't dance for nuts, that is definitely way way way too disturbing... ><

Urgh, I can't believe I interviewed him...

Thanks for the vid though. XD

joey.khor said...

hahaha, tell me about it. i'm gonna switch to a mac tomorrow. i'm gonna miss my pc. haha.

UnkleBus said...

the thing's he'd do just for publicity. fucker is damn creepy in clubs and tried to drink from our bottle in cynna. stel and mel were there and he thought he knew them and it was ok to just pour.

joey.khor said...

this is called 'not shy case'. the video proves the latter. and i thought i have ADD(attention deficit disorder. this guy makes me wear panties man.

feistydoll said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

kaism said...

oh. tats the famous guy ;P