20.4.07

my NEW blog

welcome welcome!! ah, this feels a whole lot better! welcome to my new blogspot! the all new artsie fucksie. friendster blog suck big time lor. cannot fucking take it anymore. i cant load anymore pictures because it keeps telling me my account full edi. nemind, fuck it.

see, i so rajin, i even import my last few posts from the other side so you can follow tru. designed my banner as well because now can put. nice or not my colour scheme? im so proud of myself lor. i likes. im gonna even import the comments as well later. haha.

since friendster so nice to me, i've decided to write a song just for them.

i use to love blogging on friendster,
cos the mother fucker,
told me how keng like terminator,
padahal buaya me like alligator.
keng leh. can design, can write song. pundeks friendster. anyways, this is the picture of the tattoo design we did that i was trying to upload to friendster all that fucking time. what do you think?

4 comments:

Aran Chandran said...

Dude, I think blogspot also has a limit.

What I do is use flickr to post pics then link to blogspot. But you could use photobucket or picasa online whatever rocks your boat.

joey.khor said...

oh is it? thanks for the tip bro. shy oni. and im suppose to be a multimedia designer. haha.

Joanne said...

wei.. im thinking of getting a tattoo wor... wat do u reckon ah? :D

joey.khor said...

i think thats a fucking great idea if you ask me hushie. well, i think you should get something personal and not just an artwork. something that would probably make lotsa sense to you and you dont need to make sense to others. we'll talk when i get back.