24.4.07

playing the piano

meet Rachel. she's young and she can play the fucking piano like there's no tomorrow. she makes Richard Clayderman wears panties. dang, she makes me wear panties too. i stumbled upon this while i was free surfing.

reminded me of the time when i was learning the piano as a kid. i remembered how my piano teacher knocked my fingers with a huge ass steel ruler when i hit a wrong note or slowed down, and i'd cried my balls off terrified of playing. bully me ah bitch! i wanna see you do that now bitch! if Rachel can smile and play like that, i doubt she kena the steel ruler yet.

chipet. shy oni this Rachel make me feel. i was busy playing 'doctor doctor' with my neighbour girlfriend when i was her age. haha. and it always has to be a chinese kid prodigy. why ah? haha. she is doing an inpromptu k. enjoy. as for me, i really wanna wipe that smile off her face. make me jealous oni. eesh. got so keng or not. must be visual effects la.

Impromptu in C sharp minor Op.28 No.3

2 comments:

angela said...

OMFFFFFFFG!!!!!!!!
Gila betul ini ah moi!!!
She's effing good lor!

feistydoll said...

now i know why i quit playing organ and keyboard. hahaha.