24.4.07

morning coffee pt II

great, dee finally decided to get my Nescafe 3 in 1 coffee edi. I finally have coffee in my life back again. i don't have to drink preserved powdered piss anymore! but you know whats even better, this time round i can't fucking drink anything in the fucking office! she forgot to fucking order the water barrel refills.

i finally have coffee, i have no fucking water. thats just fucking great! i think if i salivate enough, i can make enough saliva to fill a cup and fill it with Nescafe. either that or piss would be better because then, i don't have to heat it up, it's already warm. haha. but then again, my coffee, again, will taste like piss. sigh. im in such a predicament. this is torture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I suggest you just buy the canned Nescafe coffee lah. lol

Anonymous said...

Poor you!!! But sorry I just can't help laughing because the way you blog it is just so funny. You don't have to drink piss anymore but still at the end of the day if you decide to use your piss, it will taste like piss. LOL!!!

joey.khor said...

lynn : yes, i finally did in the end lor. the gian was madness. haha.

selena : hmm,. you laffing AT me or you laffing WITH me? :P