20.4.07

it's a boy!

whoa, i just got back from singapore. went to see my cousin's new born baby, Zachary. the journey to singapore was fucking tiring but it was all worth it to see the happy baby. it was his 3rd day in the great big world. oh my gosh was he beautiful. the mother, my cousin was just bursting with joy, as everyone else in the family. too bad the boys in the family couldn't make it; my brother and her brother.

cant help but to wonder what his life is gonna be as it unfolds. just feel the need to impart a little of me into him. im gonna start planning his tattoos for him. haha. nah, kidding. what i'm gonna really do is to teach him to be true to himself, to be sincere with himself and everyone around him.

i'll leave everything else to his parents. after all, i just think his parents are the greatest candidates for parenting. he is so blessed to be a part of them lor. just imagine his mum and his grandma, my auntie, has got enough clothes to toys to last him a couple of years. i don't even have that much clothes man. siao. i told his grandma, you might as well get him his school uniform and a school bag man. why la so kan cheong. lol.

i just pray he doesn't give his mum as much headaches along the way as i did to mine. haha. he has his parents to love and guide him the decent walk of life, and as for the tough bit, he's got his other uncles, my other cousin brother, my brother and I. haha. quote unquote all programming books, HELLO WORLD. haha.

my dear Zachary, i pray you'll have a wonderful experience growing up, take it well, the good as well as the bad, the tears and the joy. the world is gonna be cold, and if anything at all, your uncle is here for you anytime baby. welcome to the great big world my dear. sleep for now and dream a wonderful dream, knowing that we all love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gonna be a heartbreaker this boy ;)