30.4.07

footie loops

was bored out of my mind. couldn't just stay in on such a beautiful day. i don't think i'll be heading up to universal studios. i reckon i'll be spending about 450USD just to go there, so fuck that. however, i decided to do a little window shopping in Beverly Center. haha. so much for window shopping. i couldn't resist myself. and there it was, foot locker! the price difference for sneakers ain't that much, but they had sales and im sure they don't have these models back home. its 39.90USD for the old ones, and its 49.90USD for the new season models. look what i bought. i've sinned but it felt good.

and ooh, check out the little cap i got as well. that's 19.90USD. i know, its quite expensive for a little cap, but hey it looks good, so fuck that.

that's me trying on the cap. ooh lala. fuck yea, that feels good. ok ok. gotta remind myself that i've shopped enough. besides, i don't know how im gonna carry all those sneakers home, cos i brought 3 pairs here as well. that's a lot of shoes to fit in one bag!

you know, i keep getting ppl calling me chinito. like what the fuck? i finally got myself into a situation with that shit while i was in this restaurant and the waiter came over. "hey chinito, ready to order?" so i replied with a smirk, " yes papi." then he gave me the tension look. "did you just call me papi?". im like ,"yea, why? something wrong?" he smiled cynically. i was dumbfounded. then he said, "you cool for a chinito man, you from around here?". "no, i'm from Malaysia." "Ma-what?" i quickly answered, "Singapore.". he was like,"oh cool." sheesh. typical. we are bigger than Singapore but nobody knows us. stupid papi! but i didn't say that of course. he looked like he could put me to sleep with one blow.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

blasphemy! one can never have enough of shopping and shoes! and 3 pair of shoes is NOT alot lar! did you see what came back with me from Bangkok?! :p Anyways, when u coming back to err... country above 'spore' Chinito?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Chinito, how I wish you are a girl ... then I can get you to buy me bikini's at Victoria Secret ;)

joey.khor said...

ah, chinita, i did come across victoria's secret. i can still help you get one. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh no chinito ... later you end up getting me those small covered area bikini :P

joey.khor said...

but but but, you'll look so fucking good in the small covered ones. besides, you got a hot body to wear that ma. :P

skeevs said...

Your last paragraph just crack the shite out of me .. ahaha :D Dem papi's and puto's