23.4.07

morning coffee

you know the Nescafe 3 in 1 coffee sachets? thats my favourite. must have that to start my morning. we recently ran out of the red Nescafe ones in the office. i had no choice but to drink dee dee's other stupid choice, 'Aik Cheong'. blegh, taste like caffeinated piss! you bought ready to drink coffee or dried up piss?

i mean, honestly, what were they thinking when they name the brand? let's name it after the boss because all of us wanna suck up to him, and we are gonna mass market Aik Cheong to countries like Germany, Turkey and Finland. with a name like that it's gonna be a sell out there! i may be wrong for all i know, but it still taste like piss to me.

damn smart that woman. dowan to replenish the coffee in our coffee bin. wa lau, you try drinking it la dee. i dont see you drinking it, chipets. told her edi, dun buy brands that starts off with a local dude's name like Aik Cheong or Ali Cafe. i really dun give 2 fucks lor if its ah meng or ah seng, ali or ahmad.

well, it could have been worse. thank God she didnt pick out brands like Raju Cafe or whatever (no offense, my indian friends). if not, i'll be having 4 in 1. the coffee, the creamer, the sugar, the curry powder! cant we just be normal like everyone else and stick to steroetypical brands that work? no Aik Cheong's Cafe, Ali's Cafe or Raju's Cafe, just Nes's Cafe. pls la! i'm dying here wei!


this is what everyone drinks.

this is what i have to drink.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! that's how I start my morning too!!! OMG!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!! thats how I start my morning too!! I also run out of Nescafe 3 in 1 .. sigh.. got to go buy..

joey.khor said...

which one? aik cheong or nes's cafe? haha.

feistydoll said...

i prefer making my own cuppa coffee. nescafe 3 in 1 doesnt do me good. Nescafe O kaw best!

joey.khor said...

wait till you try the AIK CHEONG girl. haha. sure bes giler. confirm oso 'kaw' wan. haha.

Anonymous said...

ehhhh some local coffee not bad okaaaayy =P like this one called, sai kee (434) ... i admit the name sounds really bad, but the coffee is surprisingly good. even waaaaay better than coffee beans & starbucks. seriously. ipoh white coffee is good too.

have you tried the other local coffee? the one with a tongkang picture on the package? lol.

joey.khor said...

haha, yes ar? thanks lynn, but after aik cheong, i really dun dare edi. scared shitless. i almost forgotten my surname right after i drank ok. it's that kaw! haha. are you bek here? we should yumcha soon...

Unknown said...

Yeah I find that Ipoh White coffee 3 in1 really gives you alot of contents .. hahahahahhaa..

I like nescafe .... damn addictive..