15.8.07

let's face(book) it

wah, facebook is getting lots of attention these days. no, seriously, im like wondering why. if you don't know facebook by now, then you are probably an even bigger idiot than i am, cos im probably the last to know. everyone is like asking me, talking about it big time and inviting me to join in. people are just fucking weird period. it's not that i don't think facebook is cute and shit. i even have an account just to fuck around with. haha. you can actually adopt a pet and open an aquarium which you can't personally feed by the way. my poor little pet is starving. help feed the poor little bastard la.

it's almost like someone said, let's all jump off a cliff, and everyone agreed and joined him. in this case, it ain't exactly jumping off a cliff. ok, maybe i got too carried away with the metaphors, but you know what i mean. i mean, what's with the commotion? let's just face (pun intended) it, friendster is phasing out. sad but true. and as for me, i'm some regular dude who just love familiarity. i conform to it. yes yes, we all need change some day, but i'd rather not if given the choice. haha. i guess i'll just have a little of both. add me, add me. haha. joeykhor@gmail.com. like they say, can't beat 'em, join 'em. so fuck that. let's just facebook it.

4 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

i'm with you man...
facebook is evil lahhh...!

Anonymous said...

OK.
I am officially the BIGGEST idiot in the world then.
Tiu mou...
=(

joey.khor said...

aww, dont be so hard on yourself. go get one la, then we can have some fun. feed and pet my pet please. and don't forget to leave me some fish in my aquarium. haha. trust me you gonna find yourself spending a lot of time configuring a lot of things. haha.

Anonymous said...

I blame Fizah for encouraging me
*blinks innocently*