10.3.09

not for now

it's one of those days when i can't seem to bring myself to smile. recently i'm just a little more edgier. i guess i just got lost being someone else. i left myself behind, somewhere along the way. kinda hoping that i'll get back to myself some day. there will come a time when i will see quieter days. these will come to pass. at least not for now.

i don't know how people do relationships, love and all that bollocks. yea yea, even ol' joey needs a little loving. but it's just too much complication. from where i stand, i'm good. i'm complete. always have been. not willing to put my heart in fragile hands. not even mine. at least not for now.

here's a thought though. why don't the world revolve around me? at least not for now.

i'll have to deal with now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

/hugs :)

regineseet said...

smurf gives leh-bit some love k.. *muacks*