21.7.07

kids these days

just the other day, we were casting some really really young talents from age 10-13 for a promo that we will be shooting for soon. and there he was this 8 year old boy. sweet as can be. until he started his fucking nonsense. just like stitch. kanineh.

wa lau! makes me wanna slap the motherfucker's teeth in. if he was my kid, I'm gonna whip him like Jesus got it. fucking no manners whatsoever. and the worse part is that he thinks he is cute. who the fuck is his mother. take that kid out of here man. he is pissing the fuck out of me. you should be ashamed of yourself for his upbringing. naughty fella, this one, I'm telling you. the force is strong with this one! feel the force motherfucker! your mother never taught you manners ah.

you should have seen the mouth and attitude on that kid. after harassing most kids around, he looked at me and said, "do you have a problem? what are you looking at? turn your face the other way before i slap you." eh, premature-got-a-stub-for-a-dick-shortfuck, I'm gonna drown you when your mum's not looking. he is just an 8 year old. that fucker's balls hasn't had hair growth yet! oh my gosh, what are TV doing to kids these days? or are they already like that.

i remember the time when i was 8 and if i ever talked like that I'd be homeless! my mum would yanked my hair and slapped my mouth and asked me to repeat that shit if i had the balls.

shits! kids these days.

3 comments:

feistydoll said...

lol XD yeah.

my mum always makes sure i wake up 7 o clock in the morning every frikkin day! some more if kurang ajar, kena lock outside the house.

cannot swear some more, if not, she put cili padi in my mouth. thats why now i swear a lot. to make up for those times when i was a kid.

hahaha

Joanne said...

ohhhh... wait til u meet my cousin sis i tell u.... i so wanna shove the slipper inside her lil' 13 year old bitchy mouth whenever she opens her gap! so damn kurang ajar and she thinks she's damn smart doing it!!! but her parents doesnt seem to mind, thats the irony! i silently hope she'll be abducted and disciplined stranger one day! you wanna do it? *evil grin*

joey.khor said...

we trade la, you abduct this 8 year old, i abduct your 13 year old. kasi them nicely. sure bes wan. haha.